ST-12 Shuttle Truk
The Flory model ST12, is powered by a Cummins 4.5 liter Tier 3 engine. Coupled to it is a high-volume hydrostat and wheel motors that give it a full 26 MPH. The comfort cab is rubber mounted to reduce noise and vibration. The control console moves with the operator 180º so you can keep your hands on the controls at all times. All machine functions are located on the control handle for ease of operation. Also, new larger fuel and oil tanks keep you in the field longer.
Drive Backwards Drive Forward Drive Backwards Drive Forward
Bin Carrier Bin Carrier
- Engine: QSB 4.5 Cummins 130 HP
- Height: 82”
- Weight: 10,820 lbs
- Length: 26’6”
- Width: 98’
- Fuel Capacity: 48 gals
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 48 gals
- Speed: 26 MPH
- Capacity: 305 cu. St. (Actual)
- Weight load capacity: Approx. 7000-7500 lbs
- Min Ground Clearance: 10'
- Wheel Base: 14'
- Front Suspension: Air ride
- Unloading: live bottom, drag chain
- Unloading Time: Approx. 50 sec.
- Tank Dimension: 7' 10" x 15'
- Steering: Articulated
- Propulsion: Hydrostatic